4.20.2010

If blogs had feelings this blog would be feeling unloved? Lol. Or maybe energized? Anyways, I've been busy with lots of unrelated photo stuff but have tons of posts on the way of sessions that I'm behind in blogging including:

this engagement session...

this just because session...

another engagement session...

this just because session...


& this newlywed shoot...which is technically a repost I know...



Also coming up? This weekend I have a one-one-one mentor session with an awesome wedding/editorial photographer based here in the city that I'm really excited about and will definitely blog about next week. Then, in just over a week I shoot my first wedding. So I'm gearing up for that figuratively & literally.

So posts with photographs coming soon!

1 comments:

Post a Comment